Mandarin Oriental, Milan has launched a luxury accommodation package for guests wanting to immerse themselves in the whimsical world of Fornasetti. By booking the Dine & Design by Fornasetti offer, guests will stay in a sumptuous suite adorned with pieces by Fornasetti, receive one of the Atelier’s hand-decorated porcelain plates, experience a private tour of Fornasetti’s flagship store and enjoy a three-course dinner at the hotel’s two Michelin-starred Seta restaurant.
Available until 1 October 2020, the package includes accommodation in the fabulous Fornasetti Suite, a tribute to the Milanese luxury design brand. The suite is graced with high ceilings and abundant natural light and is furnished with the Atelier’s iconic, custom-made pieces.
Guests booking the Dine & Design by Fornasetti package will enjoy a fascinating private tour of Fornasetti’s flagship store in central Milan, where the elegant extravagance of its decorative treasures are a feast for the senses. Showcasing room furnishings, accessories and porcelain pieces, the store includes a selection of the Atelier’s vintage works presented in a special “cabinet of wonders”, where collectors and anyone curious can lose themselves in beauty and memory.
The offer also includes a three-course dinner for two people, either in their suite or at two Michelin-starred Seta Restaurant, which is headed by Executive Chef Antonio Guida. Parties of six or more can dine in the newly unveiled Duomo Private Dining Room, the perfect setting for an exclusive dinner, which was decorated in collaboration with Fornasetti.
Package guests will also receive a hand-made porcelain plate featuring a historical depiction of Milan’s Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade. Part of the Cupole d’Italia (Domes of Italy) series, the original design was created by Piero Fornasetti, in 1979, in tribute to Milan and has been re-edited by the Atelier to celebrate the partnership with Mandarin Oriental, Milan.
The Dine & Design by Fornasetti experience is priced from EUR 7,300 per night, and includes:
- Accommodation in the Fornasetti Suite
- A delicious full breakfast for two served daily in the privacy of the Fornasetti Suite or in the warm, vibrant surroundings of Mandarin Bar & Bistrot
- A private tour of Fornasetti’s flagship store, three floors of elegant extravagance personally curated by the Atelier’s Artistic Director Barnaba Fornasetti
- A three-course dinner for two people in the privacy of the Fornasetti Suite or at Two-Michelin-starred Seta Restaurant. Parties of six or more can dine in the Duomo Private Dining Room
- A Fornasetti porcelain plate as a welcome gift, featuring a gold hand-painted depiction of Milan’s Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade
- A complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary round-trip transfer for two from Malpensa or Linate Airports
Available until 1 October 2020, bookings can be made at mandarinoriental.com/milan/la-scala/luxury-hotel/offers