W Hotels is pumped to announce its second Fuel Weekend in Middle East and Africa at the newly opened W Muscat from 17th-20th October. Combining celebrity workouts, the most happening parties, delicious and healthy cuisine and unforgettable adventures all at one stunning W destination, Fuel Weekend at W Muscat is turning the typical fitness retreat model on its head, powered by the brand’s Detox. Retox. Repeat. philosophy to give guests everything they need for a life in balance.
Jump into a playful programme of non-stop workouts, from sun salutations at sunrise to boot camps and hiking adventures through the mountains. Work it all off with high-intensity workouts, unwind at the signature Away Spa or party hard… from adrenaline-fueled activities to relaxing rituals, to healthy dining, Fuel Weekend at W Muscat has it all covered.
“We know our guests work hard and they play harder. So, when it comes to W Escapes we push boundaries with settings from chill to play and everything in between,” said Candice D’Cruz Vice President Luxury Brands Marriott International Middle East and Africa. “After a wildly successful Fuel Weekend at W Dubai -The Palm earlier this year, where our guests got to hit escape to the city’s bold and beautiful beat with fun and fuel, we are excited to bring our high-energy event to the coastal haven of Muscat. With its stunning location and vibrant atmosphere, W Muscat provides the perfect backdrop for our guests to dive in and experience more.”
“Our Fuel Weekend is not your typical wellness retreat. With world-class workouts led by a team of expert trainers, healthy meals, cocktails, adrenaline rushing adventures, parties and more, it is all about our guests pursuing their lust for life and hitting pause on the mundane,” said Gerald Chevasson, General Manager, W Muscat.
Detox: Sweat It Out
Ready to get going? Fuel Weekend will offer daily options for well-rounded workouts in multiple disciplines including yoga, movement + mobility, high intensity (HIIT), and water-based activities. At the helm of the classes are well-known, high-energy instructors who lead pro-level lessons (and stick around for the afterparty). Experts will include:
- Watercooled: Join experienced yoga and water sports instructors Helena Sundberg, Harriet Dury, and Alex Edwards for a range of workouts on the beach and in the ocean including SUP Yoga, Core Yoga, Beach Abs and Sunset Yoga. Feed off the energy of the sea as you flex and stretch and work those abs.
- Ko8 with Sean & Stephanie Clancy: The experienced duo will bring unique classes with extraordinary equipment never seen before in Oman, including functional training workouts KO8 Kombat and KO8 Primal Warrior.
- Paola’s Bodybarre: Join this one-stop-shop for a workout that keeps you on your toes! Paola’s BodyBarre was created by Paola di Lanzo to deliver a highly efficient workout that fuses many disciplines including dynamic Pilates, ballet barre conditioning, functional training, and HIIT. These diverse disciplines work every single muscle of the body including the deeper stabilizing muscles to work you from the inside out.
- F45: A movement that has celebrities and athletes coming back for more! Based on a revolutionary approach to fitness – innovation, motivation, and results F45 is a global fitness training community specializing in high-intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. The “F” Stands for ‘Functional’ and the “45” for the 45-minute session time.
- Sean Phelps: Sean began practising yoga daily 10 years ago and is now a dedicated ashtanga and movement practitioner. He does his best to continually draw our attention to the present moment. Incredibly aware, methodical, and mindful of not only the ‘seat’ we take in the room but in daily life as well- as that is what he believes is most important. Alignment tips, techniques and breath work will be covered extensively during all his classes. Unleash your inner flexibility and perfect your poses.
Can’t get enough? As the ultimate experts in customized, experiential travel (from Fuel Weekend fitness retreats to Wake Up Call music festivals), W always has more in store. At this Fuel Weekend at W Muscat, guests can choose their own additional adventures including a picturesque mountain hike or dance to the epic beats of the region’s hottest new DJs.
Retox: Soak It In
W believes hard work should be rewarded, so indulging one’s taste buds after an invigorating workout is a must. From greener, lighter, fresher and brighter options for breakfast at Harvest to welcome beverages and light bites to dining in one of the hotel’s innovative restaurants including CHAR as the name suggests, home to signature grills and culinary prowess and Oman’s first Siddharta Lounge by Buddha-Bar to a poolside party at WET Deck set to world-class DJs, Fuel Weekend at W Muscat is designed to be savored.
Repeat: Do It Again
Want to do it all? Make a break for it with three full days jam-packed with DETOX. RETOX. REPEAT programming. W Muscat’s FUEL Weekend is now available for booking at whotels.com/fuelweekends Rates for the FUEL Weekend start at 773 OMR plus taxes per person for double occupancy rooms and 559 OMR plus taxes per person for single occupancy rooms. Package includes a three-night stay with breakfast, workouts and culinary experiences.
For more information, visit wmuscat.com or get social with W Muscat on Instagram @wmuscat. Follow @WHotels on Twitter and Instagram for more updates and announcements.